God Is In Charge
1. The most important thing we value is the Word of God. There are so many messages out there. There is so much Word out there. There is so much doctrine out there. But the genuine Word of God that is needed to take the people through is not always heard... How many of you know it’s going to cost a price? You have to spend time with the Lord.
2. This whole week I have been praying about this weekend. I want you to go to the Book of Haggai chapter 2.
‘In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying...’
3. This is according to the Hebrew calendar, so if you want to put it in the Hebrew calendar it will be probably be between December the 8th and the 9th according to this year. I am not one for dates, but the 24th of the 9th is in the Bible.
4. There is something that is going on in the world now. Many times the Lord leads me to different things and one thing I have encountered is that a whole lot of people going on about the 23rd of September 2015. They are showing all these music videos, music. In fact, there are many movies, some even from the eighties that have these dates hidden – they even had 911 in ‘Back to the future.’ You see a lot of codes in these things. The big thing folks are on about at the moment is the 23rd of September as well as what is happening in Switzerland and in Cern, and how its logo is a 6 and another 6 and another 6. I am focused on God and I am focused on the power of God. I am focused on the authority of God.
5. Einstein spoke on the theory of relativity and he got into space time. You have to understand why they want to do all of this. Satan knows his time is up, so he wants to use whatever means he can, with technology, to get into time. (Benjamin used the analogy of the water in the bottle). When you start interfering with time you create ripples. There are ripples in time. Satan wants to get into time. Jesus came from outside of time and He came into time, but the Bible says He brought everything into one. So if you really want to go into the theory of relativity and all the roots, causes and effects, Jesus brought everything into one, so Satan is already beaten. Jesus went beyond space and time from space, beyond space and time into time, and He brought everything into Him. He is the Word and He said, ‘I am the way. I am the truth. I am the life. No man comes to the Father, but by me.’ Because He said, ‘I broke the veil:’ through one thing. - The Cross.
6. Every religion wants to deny the Cross. In fact, I know of a scientist. He has an IQ of about 180. He talks about Salvador Dali who painted Christ’s Crucifixion. He said the amazing thing about Salvador Dali’s painting, is it shows space and time and the multi-dimensional worlds that we are in. Jesus is beyond the dimensions. We don’t war against flesh and blood, but ‘against powers, principalities; rulers of the darkness of this world.’ (Ephesians 6:12). Salvador Dali painted this whole multi-dimensional Cross depicting what the Cross did. The Cross broke the veil and broke the power of space and time. When we get into Christ, through the Cross, when we lose the flesh which is the veil - this flesh locks us into space and time.
7. When Adam partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil he brought about more than just cause and effect - the works of sin and the curses; but it also locked up the power of who God created us to be, the power of the Spirit. It locked us up. Every other religion wants to raise the power of the soul. The New Age wants to raise up kundalini power – serpent power, wisdom. They call it female wisdom. Many other religions go certain ways, but there is one religion and which is not really a religion. It’s a power. The Bible says the Cross is the power. The Bible says the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. The Gospel is the message of the Cross that Jesus went on the Cross, and He gave His body as an ultimate sacrifice, and He broke through the veil of space and time.
8. I believe there is a war. Why do you think science will believe in all kinds of weird stuff and they will believe in the supernatural, but they won’t believe in God, the Father? Because if there is a Father; there is a Son, and if He is our Father then we are His children which means that we have to be obedient to Him which means there is accountability. Human nature does not want accountability. In the system of heaven (in the heavens of heaven) there is an order, there is accountability. So the hordes of hell and demons are in rebellion. The spirit of antichrist is the spirit that is anti-God’s structure and God’s ways of doing things. It does not want accountability. That is what Lucifer did in Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14. Jesus said in Matthew, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.’ Speaking about Satan and the things we do not understand.
9. I don’t believe that God gave all the instructions and all the understanding, but I believe there was a lot of understanding pre-flood. I believe pre-flood there was a lot more information that was carried over by certain ones that were disobedient. The Bible says Rachel, who was married to Jacob, brought idols over from Laban’s house and God was upset with her because she was disobedient; because God wants us to trust in Him. The New Age information and the New Age religion and dogma comes all the way back from the days of Buddha, all the way back to Nimrod; that whole religion which is interlaced in many religions. You must remember that Satan is a deceiver. He also knows a lot and he is going to interlace a lot of ideologies that parallel.
10. The separation that defines who we are as a church today is the Cross. Jesus went through the Cross. When we receive Jesus He takes our life and He puts us on the Cross and we are crucified with Christ. That is why water baptism is so powerful. The Bible says we are buried with Him and then we are raised with Him. That means the old Benjamin is dead. I always say when I do baptism I am doing a funeral. I am keeping somebody under and then we are going to raise him from the dead. Because a baptism brings you to the place where you are not just having a little bit of water poured on you, it’s under the water – you are immersed, you are under; but God raises you up. That is what the scriptures say. God took the children of Israel through the Jordan River. Jordan means to descend and then to ascend. They crossed over. Supernaturally in the spirit realm, when you get baptized and you go through the Cross and you receive Jesus and He lives in you, your inner man goes into the highest-beyond these dimensions, beyond space, beyond time; beyond what eye can see, what ear can hear. Beyond the realm of the physical - God is Spirit.
11. Satan is the god of this world. He is the ruler of the powers, principalities, rulers of the darkness of this world – he is the prince and the power of the air. Air is soul, emotions. What you breathe; breath. In the New Age they breathe in. You get aligned with what they term the universe and the universal energy, and you breathe in the air. You get the alignment and you get what many churches are doing. They are calling it an awakening. It is the awakening of the serpent power, kundalini power. Even in Star Wars they talk about ‘awaken the force.’ There is an awakening of a force. When Jesus comes He doesn’t want us to work through energy, New Age powers; satanic powers. Demons, in reality, are different energies. You work through different energies. When you get angry you release more energies. When you get fearful you release more energies. When you get full of lust you release more energies of lust. So we are electric in our way, our structure. We are an energy. Our human being, our form, our flesh, our brain is an energy. Human nature is an energy. Jesus came to put that energy on the Cross.
12. There are a lot of these terminologies flying around in the world, and you have to understand spirit, soul, flesh; and you have to discern. Jesus said ‘My power’ (the Word of God says) is dunamis power. Dunamis power is not energy power. It is like perpetual motion. Once it starts it just goes. It is perpetual energy. It is just power. God is power. He is the power. The Holy Ghost has come and He is the power of God. He said you don’t need energy to awaken and you don’t need this peace.
13. I believe, this is just my own belief, because I see where things are going and what a lot of people are saying so I am going to bring it across in my own terminology for you to understand. There is a belief right now where we are coming to a time of a crossing. I believe that God has already shut it. It is not going to take place. He said, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.’ Then it says in Revelation chapter 12 that God caught up the manchild, the power church, and they dethroned Satan, the dragon, of his realm and he was thrown down into the earth. I believe where we are moving to now is we are coming, where we are going to see a manifestation of the satanic kingdom in technology. I believe technology is going to have such a power in it,...
14. I am not against technology, but I believe we are coming to a time where technology is going to activate.
15. We live in a physical body. We have a soul. We are a tri-part being. And we are a spirit. The war from the demonic realm is to keep you locked into this realm; to keep you locked into sensuality; to keep you locked you in the pleasure; to keep you locked into the mindset of senses.
16. Satan is the god of forces. That is what he is called – forces, energies. And he works through frequencies. And that is why we are seeing an up stirring in the world right now. Everywhere you go it is stirring because there are forces that are being released. We can call it antimatter if you want to get scientific. It’s darkness. It’s antimatter. It is being released into the earth at an astronomical rate. Everything is being charged up. I was on a plane in America five months. I sat on the plane and there was a guy next to me and he started really going for me for no reason at all. I said, ‘Lord Jesus, you have got to help me. This big guy wants to go for me.’ People are so agitated because there are forces working.
17. I am going to use this word cross-over. We have got to cross-over into the realm of the Spirit. Yes, I am in this body. Yes, I have needs. Yes, I need to eat. Yes, I may need love and I may need affection. I may need, but I have got to learn not to allow my needs to rule me, because the forces will work through your needs. ‘My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus,’ but if you are needy... If you come to church needy instead of full He will supply all your needs. You are fed by the Spirit of God. You are a spirit. You can be fed by the Spirit of God.
18. Everybody is going on about the 23rd of September. There is this whole thing with this technology, Cern, where they are going to release tremendous forces. And I am not hyping it up. I believe there is some merit to it. A lot of movies are talking about the 23rd of the ninth. For all the people that are speaking doom and gloom, God speaks about the 24th of the ninth. It is written 24th of the ninth. And I believe it is for our generation. You can look up the 23rd of the ninth. Everybody thinks there is going to be like an asteroid and there is going to be this tremendous dark stuff coming in the earth. I want to tell you, God knows everything. He is the alpha. He is the omega. He is the end from the beginning. He is beyond space and time, so you can try and interfere in space, time – He has gone beyond it. He knows. The devil cannot make a move. He just keeps trying. He is locked into this realm. When we are in the Spirit we are outside of this realm.
‘Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it. Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.’
(Haggai 2:18-19) (KJV)
19. They may say on the 23rd of the ninth, but I am here to tell God went ahead beyond the 23rd of the ninth and He said there is a 24th of ninth which means that there is another day and another.… ‘There may be one day where everybody speaks doom and gloom, but I have gone beyond that day into the 24th of the ninth. And in the 24th of the ninth, I will bless you. There is still seed in the barn. There is a still a vine. There is still a fig tree. There is still a pomegranate. There is still an olive tree. And they haven’t brought forth, but from this day I am going to bless you.’
‘And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying, Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth...’
20. What is going on in the earth today? There are a lot of shakings and I am not afraid of shakings. My kids ask me, ‘Is it the end of world.’ I say, ‘If it’s the end of the world then it’s the end. I won’t even know it. I will just be gone.’ Everybody is worried about the end of the earth. The Bible says go into all the world and preach the gospel. Tell people about Jesus. Preach the good news. We are so worried about the end of the world. What about today? ‘Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof...’ (Matthew 6:34)(KJV). He said don’t even worry about tomorrow. Stop worrying about tomorrow. It is what He said. You enjoy and rejoice in today. There is still a brighter day coming. Until that day comes, there is a lot more to do.
21. All the churches and all the preachers are going on about the 23rd of the September. Well, glory to God, there is the 24th of September, and I believe He said it for a reason.
‘And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.’
22. People are going to turn on each other in that time. But we are going to be outside of that realm. If we are in Him and He is in us. He said, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.’ We must go through the door which is the Cross - the work of the Cross at Calvary. Jesus the life – we go through the gate and we become one with Him and He becomes one with us. And then it is ‘not I that lives, but Christ that lives in me.’ I was crucified with Christ, but I am raised up and I am seated with Him in heavenly places. He is at the right hand of the Father and I am joined with Him because I am a joint-heir with Him, of salvation. I am a co-inheritor of a great inheritance that He paid a price for, and I am a beneficiary. I am a son of the Father.
23. I was living in America during Y2K and everybody sold their houses and they went to live in the mountains. Some people dug houses under their houses. They had small houses on top and big houses at the bottom. I saw some people’s fridges were full of water. I remember I went to one lady and I said to her, ‘What happens when all your water runs dry?’ I said to another lady, who had so much food in her house, ‘What about all the other people that aren’t going to have food? Don’t you think they are going to come knocking at your door?’ When you are in time like that you have to have faith. In fact, we should have faith now, not when calamity comes. We should have faith because we are full of the glory of the light of God. The Bible is full of people – in the Book of Kings, in the Book of Judges, in the Book of Chronicles – who lost their inheritance due to the fact of prayerlessness and they never walked with the Lord anymore. Right now the world is a mess because we as the Church are not doing our job. And now we want to blame this and blame that, but I can tell you right now if we release Jesus in the earth... There are lot of other religions that are more dedicated in their faith. They are more willing to give their life for their faith than we are. We are not militant, but we are powerful in the spirit.
‘In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.’
‘The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.’
24. Who is in charge? The Lord reigns. He is anointing and He has chosen His people like Zerrubabel.
‘Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding...’
25. Who is in charge of times and seasons? The Lord reigns. He is in charge of the times and the seasons. ‘...he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding...’ Our times are in His hands. If we are in Him, our times are in His hands. We don’t have to worry.
26. Dianne used to work at SAA and they had a plane disaster in the nineties or the eighties called the Helderberg. This one guy never got on that plane. At the same that all the people died on the plane he was on a motorbike and he died at the same time. When it is your time, it is your time. My times are in His hands.
‘The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof. Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.’
27. God is judging. God is the Great Judge. We want to sit in judgement instead of sitting in the presence of God. We want to sit and criticize our government. We use our mouths more negatively over the government and over the leaders of our government instead of using that energy and it giving it over to the power of God deposited within us, and speaking life over them, and praying for them, and praying for wisdom, praying that God changes the hearts of the kings. We need to realise that God is more powerful if we utilise what we have. People are going wild today and they are angry instead of walking in the peace – I am talking about church people.
28. We need to meditate on who God is in the earth. Everybody wants to focus on where the negatives are in the world. God is power. God is goodness. God is wisdom. He is life. He is hope. The Bible says that the Church is the salt and the light. He says if we lose our salt and if we lose our light, there is no hope. Get your salt back. Get your light back. Get the distractions out of your life. Start meditating on who God is.
‘His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled. The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.’
29. We are going to see the glory. The Word of God says we are going to be purified by fire. And it says there is going to be a remnant that is going to come through the fire and they are going to stand up in power.
30. I believe the Lord has been taking multitudes of people through intense, difficult places. Recently a lady wrote to me. She said she cannot even pray anymore. She said, ‘I have heard that song before.’ She was meaning that she has heard those words and scriptures before. She said, ‘I don’t even know how to believe anymore.’ When all hope is gone there is still hope because even Abraham lost hope, but he hoped against hope. We have a hope in Jesus. They can bring whoever they want to bring in your country to cause unrest– if we would pray and if we would seek God no matter how extreme the terrorism is God will intervene. But we forget the power we have. We don’t understand the authority that we have because we have got God in a little box. God cannot move in that box.
31. I remember when we would have services for 5 hours and nothing would happen. But after 5 hours, when everybody was tired and people had left the room, then the power of God would come down and people would get shaken. We don’t know how to wait on God anymore. We need to get back in the presence of the Lord again. They say if you want to build a big church you mustn’t go on long. I am sensitive to your time, but I am also sensitive to the Holy Ghost. And if you want something from God and if you want to be that somebody that God can use, don’t you want to get from the Lord? Are you not hungry for the Lord?
‘The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.’
32. We have to have faith that God’s character and God’s power will be revealed. For in the time of calamity, in the time of persecution, in the time of destruction, in the time of darkness - behold a great light. In the time of wrestling through the night, in the time of darkness there is light. The great test of the hour is whether we are going to lean on and look to the idols to save us, or whether we are we going to look to God Almighty, because I see a contrast here. I believe it is David, who is giving this psalm here, but he is speaking about the character of God and we see something in opposition here:
‘Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.’
33. We see God will answer. In Daniel chapter 3 we see 3 Hebrew boys. The pressure was on them to go an easier way. They could have conformed. But the Bible says, ‘Be ye not conformed, but be ye transformed.’ They could have conformed to the day, to the image of the day; but they said they would not conform. They weren’t rebellious. They just understood it was not about the king there. It was about a power that was beyond the king. And the test of the day shall come. Will we conform or will we transform? Transformed means that we are transfigured into the image... We are transformed. And when we get into that place, we go through. Many have been in testing.
34. People are saying that the great falling away is about to come. I believe a lot of the judgement has already begun in the House of God. I believe that much of the testing has already begun in the House of God. That is for the mature believers, but the judgement has already begun in the House of God. I believe the judgement will begin in the world, for God is going to purify a people for Himself. He is preparing a people now. But those that have allowed the Lord to process them and go through the refining fire they are going to come out like gold. Like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in Daniel chapter 3 and they have fourth man. They have encountered the very presence of God and they can come to people and say, ‘Listen, I have got a testimony. I have authority in the spirit. The idolatry of the day had no power over me.’
35. I want to go to the Book of Deuteronomy chapter 32. I am going to read what the Lord gave me there which I believe is about the covenant of God for those that have stood with them. This is a song of Moses.
‘Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.’
35. In other words, heaven and earth are in alignment. When you have gone through the fire and you have come out of that fire of persecution, there is an alignment that takes place. Because Paul said: ‘It’s not I who lives, but Christ that lives in me.’ It is not Moses. Moses said, ‘I cannot speak.’ God took them through and He was able to bring alignment.
‘My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.’
36. ‘...for all his ways are judgement,’ or they are just. What is he meaning? There are false ideologies. There is idolatry. But he said there are a lot of rocks out there, but there is one rock. ‘And I will build my church upon this rock,’ – meaning Jesus – ‘and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.’ It means there are a lot of religions and a lot of ideologies, but ‘I am the Rock.’
‘They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation. Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee? Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.’
37. ‘Remember the days of old...’ I want you to put that in your spirit because people say we are in a post-modern society, but there is something about the days of old. We want to be so cool; so ‘in,’ so real, so approachable; but we have lost something.
38. ‘...consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.’ We have lost that people. I thank God that I have had spiritual fathers. I had my dad who was a man of God and in ministry for forty years and I had men of God that I was under. But ultimately, through the years God gave me a spiritual father – for fifteen years. People think a spiritual father or an authority figure is there to manipulate and control you. And yes, there were many days that I was called into account, and many days that I was reprimanded, and many days that I was spoken to spiritually; but it was for my good. And I had to learn to get under. It’s a principle. In today’s world people feel – ‘if I am with God then I am free. I can do whatever I want. God has freed me.’ In the satanic religion they are disciplined. In Islam they are extremely disciplined. In the New Age they are ‘free’, but there is a discipline. An army is disciplined But in the church it’s almost like ‘Christ has set me free,’ and then they see kingdom structure and authority as the law. I am not saying it is a controlling thing, but it’s a family and there is a body.
‘Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.’
39. We don’t have the fathers. Thank God I had fathers to speak to. I see many of sons - I have seen them here – I see where they are heading, but I can see they don’t want to listen to me - especially some of the younger ones. And if you tell them something they attack you. So you say, ‘Lord, I can see what they are going to do. I know what is in their heart. I am just going to leave them alone. They don’t want to ask.’ And if they ask they must want to be told. You are going to be tested in your serving whether you are young or old. There may be some that are older than me, but it’s not about age. Jesus was 30 years old, but He had people that were more mature than Him that submitted to the authority that He had. Daniel was a 30 year old man.
40. A lot of what I have dealt with, just as a pastor here, is because a lot of the people don’t understand authority. They don’t understand love either. And they don’t understand nice either. If you are nice to them they think it is just ‘let’s be friends.’ I cannot be just friends because if I get friends then it’s familiar, and if it’s familiar I am not going to be able to minister to you. I would love to be your friend, but if I am your friend then I am never going to be able to be in that place. God wants me with Him in prayer. And we have a misconception of what a pastoral situation is. I had an experience recently. I went with somebody to one of the local churches in the area and I saw that the whole thing was music and it was barbecuing. We need to have fellowship, but a lot of people think that is what church is. You must remember that firstly church is not a social club. ‘I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.’ (Matthew 16:18) What is that saying? You are a spiritual authority in the earth to withhold the gates of hell, not a social club, not a political power.
41. We are a spiritual power – that is what the church is supposed to be – of prayer, bringing peoples’ hearts to the Father and the Father to the sons. The Early Church in Acts chapter 6, were in prayer, they were in fasting and then they had the deacons to assist. We want to go hospitals and we are setting things up for outreaches, but we have got what we got. You cannot overwork the people. You have to build on first principles.
‘Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.’
42. The question is: where are the elders? I can tell you what happened to the fathers and the elders. They were destroyed by the sons. And I can tell you even as a father to many, what the sons have done to me, and what I have experienced. One thing I learnt because I stayed true to the spiritual father God gave me, I saw how many sons he had but none of them are in the ministry today. Because they never knew how to honour a father and they never knew how to serve. And they all wanted to get the anointing. They went out with the revelation and the anointing that they got, but they never paid a price for it and they all died. A lot of them literally died. Because if you go into realms in the spirit and you are not sent out and equipped for it and not protected, you are going out into realms you aren't released to and you are going to get into trouble. That is why in the last month there are about 5 preachers that are already in a bad place. And you know why? The spiritual climate is changing and if you don’t having that understanding of where you are going into, you are going to be in trouble.
‘...ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.’
43. One thing I love about the old African tradition is that they know how to honour their families, their seniors. They honour. And this is a principle in the Bible, the honour that is there. He is actually saying, ‘I can make it easy for you.’
‘When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.’
For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges. For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter: Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps. Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures? To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.’
‘For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.’
44. You have to understand that in the spiritual realm God is going to fight these battles. There is a whole lot in there, but it is about God’s deliverance and God breaking through for us. We are in an exciting time.
‘Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD. For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods. Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.’
45. Remember when Jesus went into the synagogue, He opened the scriptures and He read. Sometimes we want a 3 point sermon when God just wants us to hear the Word and it must go into our spirits.
‘...Ye that love the LORD, hate evil...’
46. Do you love the Lord? Then you hate evil. You don’t hate evildoers, you hate the evil. You are light. There is darkness. When you see darkness, you hate it. You don’t go against the person. You hate the spirit that is behind it. You take authority over it in the spiritual realm. I believe he is actually saying that there is going to be persecution, because He says He preserves the souls of His saints. He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked. We must understand this. I believe the battle in the natural is going to go up quite a few notches. God gave me Psalm 77 tonight as I was just standing there. He gave me that song, ‘I cried unto the Lord and He heard.’ I believe He hears our hearts. God is working. He is speaking.
‘Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.’
47. There is a light. Isaiah 61 says there is darkness and God is going to release the light, because the Spirit of the Lord is going to come mightily. In the darkness, in the gloom, there is a light and His name is Jesus. He is the light of the world and He is, through us, the city on a hill. While we are going see wars, rumours of wars – all these things - in the midst of it, we are going to go with a mighty sword. Moses said it in Deuteronomy chapter 32 – it’s a whole scripture. God gave me Psalm 97. But I want to go to Matthew chapter 10 verse 5.
‘These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
48. I believe the Lord said this to me because we have to get our alignment correct. Everything I am communicating to you tonight God has downloaded and I have to share it. The whole week I was wrestling and wrestling through and saying, ‘Lord, I know there is something you want to say.’
49. But we have got to get back to our purpose. And in the purpose there is preservation. And in the purpose there is healing and salvation. This is when in Matthew chapter 10 He anointed the twelve. He called them to Himself, and then when He called them to Himself, He sent them out. I believe there is a divine apostolic commissioning for this next season. He sent them forth and He said:
‘Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.’
51. There was one man I prayed for. He was dead for over twenty minutes. He was in a car with three other people. He had a heart attack. I got a call and I had to pray. I was on the phone and God did a miracle. He was at the hospital just lying there. The three just looked as God did the miracle. God did a miracle. I also had it one other time. There was woman I was asked to call. I was in New York City and I got a call and this lady was in the hospital very sick and on her last. While on the call I saw a vision of her and I saw her leaving her body. And could see many demons and knew that she wasn’t ready to meet the Lord. I was in Central Park in New York and she was somewhere in South Africa. Her sister on the phone was crying and said, of her sister ‘She is gone.’ I said, ‘Hold on. Keep the phone there.’ I started praying on the phone. The Lord showed me this demon spirit that was taking her to hell because she had anger towards her father. She didn’t let go and it was taking her to hell. I started praying. I said, ‘Lord, have mercy. While this soul is still around, have mercy.’ There was all this construction and noise going on. I said, ‘Lord, please let this phone stay.’ Miraculously this woman came back into her body, because I had heard the flat line. And her sister excitedly said, ‘She is back! She is back!’ I remember instructing her sister, that ‘She is back because God wants her to make some things right.’
52. We must get back to who God has really called us to be. It is not about a pretty building. It is not about being cool or accepted. It is about the Gospel. It is about souls. It’s about lives. It’s about broken people, hurting people, messed up people. It’s about Jesus and Jesus coming to show a better way.
53. What happens with religion is because man gets involved, God always has to start a new move. In fact, He allows us to go through persecution because it refines us. Because we set up structures and we become religious like the Pharisees and the Sadducees.
‘And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,’
54. You don’t need money to preach the Gospel. You need faith. Do you know what God is saying there? You have no excuses. You know where we are coming to? We are coming back to where we started. We are coming back to the ancient paths. We are coming back to the Book of Acts.
55. He said, ‘on the 24th of the ninth I am going to bless you, I am going to anoint you and I am going to give you My signet ring. I am going to bless you. I am going to give you My authority.
And you won’t need gold and silver.’ He said, ‘I am going to shake the heavens and I am going to bring the desire of the nations...’
‘Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.’
56. A lot of times I leave my shoes behind and God gives me more shoes at the places i go to. through the years I have always loved to bless people, especially men of God. Through the years if I buy shoes – I am just that type of guy – it must cost me. Whatever I do it has got to cost me because then it’s a price. I remember taking a man of God and saying, ‘Let’s go to the best store. Let’s buy the best shoes.’ ‘...neither shoes...’ - God blessed them with shoes. God has blessed me with so many shoes because I have just given them away.
‘Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. And when ye come into an house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.’
57. I believe we are being prepared now. There are those that are prepared and those that are being prepared for different assignments. And in your assignment God will equip you with the supernatural power. And you are going to go into those places and in those places God is going to do a lot of shaking. While He is shaking, you just stand because you are on the assignment. If you go to a house and they accept you, you do what you are called to do. Just remember, you are not part of this world, you are on an assignment and God is going to bless you on that assignment.
58. I believe why He spoke about the twelve is that it is the apostolic anointing that He is going to release. For the Spirit of the Lord is upon you; and He has anointed you, and you are going to carry good news of the Gospel. I believe we must see the resurrection of that tremendous realm of the Spirit like never before.
59. God is coming and He is calling His people. You are those people. Pre-vision brings provision. Every scripture that God gave me was for now. People are in fear. People are concerned about the future. We must be what Moses said out of Deuteronomy 32 is we are firmly footed because we are looking to the Rock and we are solidly on the foundation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the power of God unto salvation and we are not shaken. Therefore in Haggai He said all these economic systems, political systems, financial systems are going to be shaken. ‘While they are being shaken I am going to put My hand upon you. I am going to put My Spirit upon you. I am going to anoint you. I am going to release you. While the world is in turmoil I am going to show them My children. I am going to show them the way. I am going to show them that there are those that have been willing to go through the process and be refined through the fire like gold.’ While others have been going through the fire many have been partying doing their thing, but you have been going through your pain and suffering; but like gold you come out. ‘And while everything is being shaken I am not moving. I am on Jesus. Do what you want with me. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me and He has anointed me to proclaim the good news. I am full of light. I am full of glory. I am full of power. I am full of wisdom. He is like lightning. He is like thunder. He goes before me. He has chosen me. I am part of His Kingdom and I am in Him and He is in me.’
60. I see people are saying the 23rd of September is a great crossing. They are even having a concert on the 25th of September called ‘Tomorrowland,’ which is a massive New Age thing. But I can you tell you now God said, ‘on the 24th I have already made a way.’ I am just talking because they are talking. I am saying that there He is talking. I am speaking because He is speaking. They may be speaking, but He has already spoken. He spoke thousands of years ago. He put it in His Word for today. I don’t need to be afraid.
61. Arise shine for your light has come. We don’t speak death over our nations in the name of Jesus. We say God will touch you in the mighty name of Jesus. We bless every government leader and official. We pray for them all. I am not here to take sides. I am here to say Jesus loves you. He wants to heal you. He wants to transform you.
62. We must be fixed in Him. Moses was prepared 40 years to encounter and deal with the power of Pharaoh. What you have been going through is preparation for what is coming, but there is going to be celebration. While everything is being shaken, I am on the Rock. I am not moved. I am not worried. I am praising. I am thanking Him. Because I am in Him and He is in me. Where is He? He said, ‘I go to the Father.’ He said, ‘In my Father’s house are many mansions, many dwelling places for each one of you.’ I am in Him and He is me. I have got my place, not when I die. I don’t need to die to be there. My spirit is out of time. I died when I was baptised. I was buried with Him. I am raised up. It’s no longer I that lives, but Christ that lives in me. I shouldn’t be alive anymore. I am on borrowed time. So if I am on borrowed time God better use the time I am allowed to live in this world. It is about not about me anymore. It is not about my life anymore. It is about His life and His Kingdom.
63. Pastor Dianne asked where your friends are. She said you need to bring them. You need to tell them. The Bible says how will they know unless we tell them? I believe we are coming to the one of the greatest times for evangelism that the world has ever seen where we will see the power of God on display. Are you ready for it?
‘And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.’
64. He shall establish His Church. Every generation needs a new seed to come forth and that is a new seed of revelation of Christ in the earth - and that is us right now.
‘I will shake the heavens and the earth; And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms...’
65. We are seeing that. And that is where people panic because they want security. The devil wants to work in chaos because he is the father on confusion, but God works in the spirit.
66. We are going in with the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost power must be visible in everything you do from this day forward. Your security must not be in anything but the power of the Holy Ghost and the life of Christ manifesting. You are going to go in a practical world, but in that practical world you are going to be armed with the greatest power the world has ever seen.